Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Stranger Posted my Letter to the Editor!







Hi everyone!

Last night I was in a cafe before a date, thumbing through The Stranger (Seattle's alternative newspaper), and I came up on an article about marijuana legalization. Contained therein, was an argument that legalizing pot would have life saving effects for current pot distributors. I didn't buy it.

So, this morning, with my pajamas still on and the taste of Cranberry-Vodkas still in my mouth, I wrote a letter to the editor saying how I disagreed. I felt they were only looking at a sliver of the picture without analyzing the full forecast a legalization would engender. And, well, they posted it!

Not only am I excited my opinions have now entered public discourse, this is a really exciting event for me as a writer, and I'm stoked :D

No comments:

Post a Comment