Friday, April 15, 2011

Restaurant Week


In Seattle, it's "Restaurant Week!" The ironically named event is eight days spread out over two weeks where the best restaurants provide three course meals for under $30 to attract new patrons who are curious what Seattle's cuisine scene has to offer. Last night, my miniature partner in crime and roommate, Tina Rozul, and I decided to check out Place Pigalle (pictured).

It was a wonderfully quaint French restaurant situated behind Pike's Place Market overlooking the Puget Sound. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an intimate setting over an extended meal with wine. It made both of us think of "The Windmill" from Amelie and we inevitably reminisced on our shared French experiences.

I hope to post more pictures from other restaurants we find out; Seattle is an endless source for great eating spots! Also, stay tuned for updates on my writing, new ideas for stories continue to distract me from my daily tasks, which is warmly welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. Great subject to write about Kev, i especially enjoyed how and where the word "miniature" was used. Way too funny.....

    ReplyDelete